[molpro-user] CCSD(T) RHF not converging

Jörg Saßmannshausen jorg.sassmannshausen at strath.ac.uk
Wed Jul 29 10:15:06 BST 2009

Hi Kirk,

thanks for the reply.
I am currently trying it with the
hf,maxit=300
lets see if that is working.
The MP2 calculation was performed with a different program and a different
basis set. That seemed to have worked without much problems.

I am not sure about the HF/6-31G* before I am doing the HF/cc-pVTZ
calculation. I actually have tried that (with a different program) but I was
unable to read the MO (which probably makes sense if one thinks about it).
So the input would be something like that:

basis=6-31G*
hf
basis=cc-pVTZ
hf
ccsd(t)

or?

Lets see if it is picking up the 300 iterations this time and if it is
converging.

All the best from Glasgow!

Jörg

email: jorg.sassmannshausen at strath.ac.uk