[molpro-user] Values of SO transition matrix elements in 2008.1 Molpro

Alexander Mitrushchenkov Alexander.Mitrushchenkov at univ-mlv.fr
Mon Jun 8 14:47:04 BST 2009

Jacek,

Indeed, seems that there is a bug in my new spin-orbit coupling coefficients
routine which shows up only in TRANLS somehow. I'll try to fix it quickly, in the meantime
you can use the oldlscc option to imitate the old behavior, i.e.

{ci,oldlscc;tranls,...}

Please note though that old routine has also some bug which e.g. leads to hang
for singlet-triplet transition when run in parallel. It has never been found/fixed
(it seems to disappear if mrci/cilscc.f is compiled with -O0 but most probably it is
a bug rather than compiler error).

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Cheers,

Sasha

--
Dr. Alexander Mitrushchenkov, IGR
Laboratoire de Modélisation et Simulation Multi Echelle (MSME), FRE 3160 CNRS

Phone:    +33(0)160957316
Fax:      +33(0)160957320
e-mail:   Alexander.Mitrushchenkov at univ-mlv.fr