[molpro-user] GPGPU calculation for Molpro?

Gang gl525 at york.ac.uk
Mon Jun 29 11:13:39 BST 2009

Dear All,
I don't whether this question should be post here. But I think some of
you might be interested in it.
It is about the GPGPU calculation.  People claim that this graphic
processor associated calculation could increase the speed of some
programs by a factor of 5 - 100, which is quite impressive. And PGI just
released a new compiler base on this new technology.   The GPGPU
calculation seems quite good at matrix operation and image processing.
Which kind of operations are molpro doing?  Will GPGPU calculation
increase the speed of molpro quite a lot?
Best wishes!
Gang