[molpro-user] spin orbit coupling parameter

Kirk Peterson kipeters at wsu.edu
Tue Mar 17 06:03:25 GMT 2009

Hi,

The matrix elements include essentially the full Breit-Pauli form of
the spin-orbit operator (some approximations to the 2-electron terms
are made).

See:   Berning et al. Spin-orbit matrix elements for internally
contracted multireference configuration interaction wavefunctions. Mol
Phys (2000) vol. 98 (21) pp. 1823-1833

regards,

Kirk