[molpro-user] Question about Memory usage

Kirk Peterson kipeters at wsu.edu
Wed Mar 25 15:35:06 GMT 2009

Ulrich,

actually some further email exchanges with the original poster showed
that the origin of the problem
seemed to be in his build of Molpro - top showed very large resident
memory sizes of each molpro
image (much larger than what was requested).  Evidently the
precompiled binary did not behave this
way.

-Kirk