[molpro-user] A question about density-fitting in SAPT

Glen Jenness grj3+ at pitt.edu
Mon May 4 15:18:44 BST 2009

Cong,
The problem is that you didn't specify the jkfit basis set in your basis
input area.  So if you wanted to use aug-cc-pVDZ (just as an example) your
basis input area should look something like:

basis={
default,avdz
set,jkfit
default,vtz/jkfit
set,mp2fit
default,avdz/jkfit
}

So if your basis is avxz (where x=d,t,q etc.) then jkfit is v(x+1)z and
mp2fit is avxz.

Glen