[molpro-user] Too many operator domains during LCCSD calculation

cwang at mappi.helsinki.fi cwang at mappi.helsinki.fi
Sun May 10 21:30:05 BST 2009

Dear Bende!

   Many thanks for your reply.....

   When using your input, unfortunately the output file terminates at

*************************
  idoma too small in merge_dom. Increase mxdomo

  GA ERROR fehler on processor   0
  *************************

maybe I have to follow the suggestion from Mitrushchenkov, modify the
source code and recompile molpro...

Best regards
Cong Wang

Department of Chemistry