[molpro-user] Molpro installation problem

millard alexander mha at umd.edu
Sun May 17 05:18:42 BST 2009

you really should get the intel fortran compiler.   it's quite cheap
for academic use and very fast.    molpro works with it without
problems.
On May 15, 2009, at 1:52 PM, rsb20 at uakron.edu wrote:

> Hi MOLPRO users;
>
> I am trying to install and test MOLPRO on Mac OS X (10.4.11) with dual
> core intel Xeon. The compiler is g95 and am getting the following
> problem. Can anybody help me figuring out what am I doing wrong?
>
>  ? Error
>  ? Failure to open registry file
> /Applications/molpro2006.1/lib/variable.registry
>  ? The problem occurs in open_registry_file
>
>  ERROR EXIT
>  CURRENT STACK:      MAIN
>  ? Error
>  ? Variable STATUS not registered
>  ? The problem occurs in setvar
>
> Ram

---
millard alexander, distinguished university professor
department of chemistry and biochemistry
     institute for physical science and technology
university of maryland, college park, maryland, 20742-2021, usa
tel:  +1.301.405.1823   fax:  +1.301.314.9121
website:   www.chem.umd.edu/groups/alexander