[molpro-user] Error in CIS

Raffaele Borrelli rborrelli at unisa.it
Thu May 21 15:58:18 BST 2009

Hi,
attached you can find the input file, not the same, which I deleted,
but one that gives the same result. (I basically tried one single state
instead of ten, but the result is always the same)
I have however given some wrong information, the basis set is not 3-21g
but a vdz.

Thanks

--
Dr Raffaele Borrelli