[molpro-user] Spin-Orbit calculation

Alexander Mitrushchenkov Alexander.Mitrushchenkov at univ-mlv.fr
Tue Nov 10 13:18:00 GMT 2009

Hi,

There was a bug leading to this error in older versions of molpro.
Can you please specify which molpro version and patchlevel
you are using, or provide the output file?

Best,

Sasha

--
Dr. Alexander Mitrushchenkov, IGR
Laboratoire de Modélisation et Simulation Multi Echelle (MSME), FRE 3160 CNRS

Phone:    +33(0)160957316
Fax:      +33(0)160957320
e-mail:   Alexander.Mitrushchenkov at univ-mlv.fr