[molpro-user] source comment cards

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Oct 29 11:58:57 GMT 2009

Stephen,

These documentation comments are generally for code development only,
and as such the tools to extract them are contained in the developer's
toolkit.

It sounds as though the source code you are looking at is pre 2009.1
since we have replaced these special comments with Doxgyen documentation
in the current version of Molpro.

Best wishes,

Andy