[molpro-user] How to get the cube file

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Sep 8 09:35:12 BST 2009

Hui Li,

Information about the CUBE command can be found in the manual:

http://www.molpro.net/info/current/doc/manual/

in section:

33.7 CUBE -- dump density or orbital values

Without seeing the complete input it is hard to say what the problem is.
To be clear, the 'occ' in your input fragment will be used to formulate
the output filename (see the manual for syntax). A basic input file
would be:

geometry={o;h1,o,r;h2,o,r,h1,theta}
r=1 ang
theta=104