[molpro-user] Can I compile molpro2009.1 parallel version without GA?

He Ping heping at sccas.cn
Thu Sep 24 07:14:04 BST 2009

Hello,

I want to run molpro2009.1 parallel version on infiniband network. I met
some problems when using GA, from the manual, section 3.2, there is one line
to say,

If the program is to be built for parallel execution then the Global Arrays
toolkit *or* the
MPI-2 library is needed.

Does that mean I can build molpro parallel version without GA? If so, who
can tell me some more about how to configure?
My system is EM64T, Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.1 (Tikanga),
intel mpi, intel ifort and icc.

Thanks a lot.

--

He Ping