[molpro-user] Buffer overflow for long expression

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Apr 6 09:38:00 BST 2010

If you have source code, you can safely change the code: edit the first two character(32) in src/common/czmat to a length of your choice. Please note that if you do this, you will not have restart compatibility with the standard version of Molpro.

Peter