[molpro-user] Question about FCI calculation

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Apr 7 05:01:12 BST 2010

This example uncovers a bug in the code that finds the FCI eigenvalue. The bug is triggered by an unusual, but not incorrect, numerical condition.  It has now been fixed in the developer version of Molpro, and will appear in 2009.1 in due course after testing.
Peter