[molpro-user] about the input of basis sets

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Apr 29 12:09:28 BST 2010

This is an input problem specifying the basis set, see:

http://www.molpro.net/pipermail/molpro-user/2010-March/003665.html

for details. Simply changing:

basis=
{spdfg,La,ECP28MWB_ANO;c;

basis={
spdfg,La,ECP28MWB_ANO;c;

should fix the problem.

BTW:

memory,12000,m

is 91552 MB of memory. The first input you gave easily ran with:

memory,120,m.

Please see:

http://www.molpro.net/pipermail/molpro-user/2010-April/003723.html

for more details on memory.