[molpro-user] error occurs when running optg

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Fri Apr 30 14:08:33 BST 2010

Is this the final output of the job? When I try to reproduce I do not
get a failure at this point, but further on due to a non-converged
Hartree-Fock calculation during one of the optimization points of optg:

 ? Error
 ? No convergence
 ? The problem occurs in rhfpro

or is this a different error? The failure to converge should also be
warned about in the log file too.

Can you send the full output and log files of the job?

Thanks,

Andy