[molpro-user] molpro 2009.1 on aix 6.1

Andrew Emerson a.emerson at cineca.it
Mon Aug 16 14:40:04 BST 2010

Dear All

I am having trouble getting molpro 2009.1 to work on our AIX 6.1 cluster.
It was configured and compiled (make version 3.81)  with global arrays
4.2 (mpi-tcgmsg) as follows:

./configure -batch -blas0 -mpp -mppbase $GA_HOME
make

The compilation works fine but the tuning and tests fail:

MP_MSG_API=mpi,lapi
MPI_INFOLEVEL=1
AIXTHREAD_SCOPE=S
RT_GRQ=ON
make tuning

LAPI job ID for this job is: 910463232
LAPI job ID for this job is: 910463232
Last System Error Message from Task 0:: A specified file does not
support the ioctl system call.

The global arrays seem to work fine since the installation passes the
tests which come with it and I have tried all versions of ga from 4.1.1
to the lastest stable release, but always with the same result.

Any suggestions?

Andy Emerson

--
Dr Andrew Emerson