[molpro-user] Spectroscopic parameters and plotting ???

Łukasz Miądowicz l.miadowicz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 22:07:47 GMT 2010

Hi!

Tnx Gerald for answer, you help me a lot.

I have another question:

If I made my calculations earlier and I have my energies calculated for a
certain dist ( I have my resaults so that I can e.g plot my potential energy
curve) can I put my result to DIATOMIC procedure to find spectroscopic
parameters ?

Or I have to put my calculations from the beginning and put DIATOMIC
procedure just as you did?

I'm considering whether DIATOMIC procedure is independent of making the
calculations on the flow.

I'm thinking of having a table of results (calculated earlier) and you run
molpro only for analyzing result in the term of finding spectroscopic
parameters.

Making all the calculations from the beginning costs a lot of time...

Tnx

Lukas

--
Department of Theoretical Physics and Quantum Informatics
Faculty of Applied Physics and Mathematics