[molpro-user] failed test jobs

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Dec 6 20:59:24 GMT 2010

Benjamin,

Yes, we've seen this with Intel 12 compiler. It appears due to
over-aggressive optimization of some files by the compiler. For your
system (64-bit Linux) the solution is to modify CONFIG such that:

OPT1=explicit_util.f cclocal.f utlmar.F matrix1.F

then remove the object files:

rm -f src/explicit/explicit_util.f
rm -f src/local/cclocal.f
rm -f src/blas/utlmar.F
rm -f src/blas/matrix1.F

and run 'make' to recompile the appropriate files.

Once we've found the solution for 32-bit machines there will be an
official patch to 2010.1 which will do the above automatically.

Best wishes,

Andy