[molpro-user] May the RCCSD(T) read orbitals from the preceding CASSF calculation ?

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Dec 13 10:28:33 GMT 2010

Yes, this can be done:

{rhf;occ,7,1}
{casscf; occ,8,1;  wf, 15,1,1;state,2 ;  wf, 15,2,1}
{Rccsd(t);orbital,ignore_error; occ,8,1; wf,15,1,1 }

... although I would consider it to be inadvisable since the (T) correction assumes that the reference wavefunction is RHF.

Peter