[molpro-user] parallel running molpro 2009.1

Manhui Wang wangm9 at cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Feb 24 11:11:37 GMT 2010

Hi John,
    The parallel performance depends
on many factors, such as communication speed, I/O, memory, and code
itself. When running jobs with heavy I/O and/or large memory, the
bottleneck may be the file system and/or system memory. In addition,
some code in Molpro is partly parallelized. Please refer to the comment
http://www.molpro.net/pipermail/molpro-user/2006-July/001867.html

Best wishes,
Manhui