[molpro-user] guess_orbital question

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Jun 10 19:57:58 BST 2010

Millard,

I have tested Molpro 2009.1 PL 33 within the past week on a system which
matches all of the details you mention, and there were no problems.
Could you send the CONFIG file associated with the build so I can see if
there are any subtle differences?

Can I check which version of xcode you are using? ifort 11.1 is not
compatible with xcode 3.2.2, see:

http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-fortran-for-mac-os-x-incompatible-with-xcode-322/
http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/performance-tools-for-software-developers-compatibility-of-intel-compiler-for-mac-os-x-and-xcode/

for details (there is a note at http://www.molpro.net/supported/).