[molpro-user] guess_orbital question

millard alexander mh_alexander at comcast.net
Thu Jun 10 23:14:24 BST 2010

hi andy, one more question

we have compiled the code with mpich2 1.2.1p1 and GA-4.3 with -gforker in the CONFIG file.

when we run the test with -n 4, all tests complete except those i mentioned below.

when we run the tests with -n 8, the script exits after the last DK job, but, curiously, 4 orphaned molpro processes continue.

however, when we run individual jobs with -n 8 and - n 16, they complete and give the same results as with -n 4.

what, in your recommendation, is the ideal, most bugfree, versions of mpich2 and ga to use with molpro2009.1, patch level 33?

many thanks

millard