[molpro-user] default fitting basis for F12

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Mar 4 13:34:34 GMT 2010

Boris,

The two inputs are not equivalent. The simple input:

basis=aug-cc-pvqz

sets new default values for all basis sets, whereas:

basis={
Cl=aug-cc-pvqz
}

only sets the orbital basis set for Cl atom. The simple way to achieve
what you had before is:

basis={
default,aug-cc-pvqz
}

or the complicated way, which shows exactly what is being changed, is:

basis={
Cl=aug-cc-pvqz
}
rhf