[molpro-user] CCSD density matrix/natural orbitals

Kirk Peterson kipeters at wsu.edu
Thu Mar 11 07:20:20 GMT 2010

Terry,

sorry, but I'm pretty sure Molpro only has a density matrix for closed-shell CCSD wavefunctions. Of
course you could always use CISD (with the CI directive, not CISD)...

regards,

Kirk

PS - btw, you could only do high spin systems anyway with the open-shell CCSD in Molpro. So the open
shell singlets would be a problem.