[molpro-user] Open shell CC woes

Mikael Johansson mikael.johansson at helsinki.fi
Wed Mar 24 07:08:36 GMT 2010

Dear Kirk,

Thanks for the hint on how to use previous orbitals, that one works! The
reusing of orbitals, that is; the larger basis set SCF's still converge to
the wrong states, up to 1 hartree above energies encountered during the
SCF, with no help from playing around with level shifts and stuff :-/ So
I'll try some other tricks, like slightly breaking the degenerate
symmetry.

Have a nice day,
     Mikael J.
     http://www.iki.fi/~mpjohans/