[molpro-user] MULTI maxiter

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Mar 24 11:33:10 GMT 2010

The summary of discussions about this problem, is that for versions of
Molpro which demonstrate the problem one can run multiple MULTI
calculations, each will start off where the previous one began.

For Molpro 2009.1, the specific example which generated this thread
actually converges within 40 iterations, but also the maxiter option
appears to be working too.

Best wishes,

Andy