[molpro-user] MRCC and Molpro

Pete Biggs pete.biggs at chem.ox.ac.uk
Sat May 8 18:19:03 BST 2010

> try putting a logical link in molpro's bin directory that points to the dmrcc executable.

Yes, the instructions keep talking about a molpro directory - on my
system all the executables are in /usr/local/bin and there's no specific
molpro bin directory - there's also a molpro directory
under /usr/local/lib/, is that the one you mean?

Nevertheless, I had already tried putting links to all the MRCC
executables (include dmrcc) into both /usr/local/bin and the one
under /usr/local/lib - I still get the same error ("Module MRCC not
available").

P.