[molpro-user] EAF file not being cleaned up

MARCUS CUDA mcuda at ku.edu.tr
Fri May 14 13:22:06 BST 2010

Hello,

I've running the pre-built version of molpro 2009.1 on x86_64 CentOS.
My understanding is that the generated EAF files are temporary files
and should be cleaned up automatically by molpro. But molpro is
leaving them behind. I searched the archives and the manual, and there
doesn't seem to be any options concerning EAF files (other than the
temp directory to use).

Are EAF files temp files and should they be automatically deleted on a
successful run? If so, are there any configuration options that might
be stopping molpro from doing so?

Thanks in advance,
Marcus