[molpro-user] SCF convergence for systems with Stuttgart SC ECP

Neeraj Rai neerajrai at gmail.com
Mon May 17 20:24:04 BST 2010

Hello all,

 I Just realized that I had posted incorrect input file. I apologize if you
tried to make sense of input file. Here is the corrected input in Cs point
group.

***,UO2-Ca
memory,400,m
GTHRESH,ZERO=1.d-14,ONEINT=1.
d-15,TWOINT=1.d-15,ENERGY=1.d-8
geomtyp=xyz
geometry={                 !dummy center in center of mass
4
Dimer
U     0.000000    0.000000   0.000000
O    -1.726829    0.000000   0.000000