[molpro-user] Molpro 2010.1 with CUDA on Macbook Pro NVIDIA card

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Nov 11 22:58:32 GMT 2010

Jacek,

There are no settings in Molpro configure for CUDA on Mac, and it has
never been tested.

It looks like you must have hand-crafted this CONFIG file, and if so
there are some non-obvious that are likely to be missing.

I'll send you a modified configure for you to try, and hopefully we can
get it running.

Best wishes,

Andy