[molpro-user] illegal operator dm?

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Nov 16 13:56:27 GMT 2010

After further investigation, it seems that under some (unknown)
circumstances applying patch 2010.1.fixes2 to an already compiled
version of Molpro causes such problems. It is most likely that source
files which should have been recompiled are not.

If such an error is encountered, one should rebuild Molpro from scratch,
applying patches before running configure/make:

tar -xzf molpro.2010.1.tar.gz
cd molpro2010.1
make patch

Or alternatively, download again molpro.2010.1.tar.gz from the Molpro
website, which will have all patches applied.

Best wishes,

Andy