[molpro-user] Molpro cuda compilation error

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Oct 11 15:45:08 BST 2010

Zeng,

This is because icc 11.1 is not compatible with openSUSE 11.3, more
specifically the include file iomanip of GCC 4.5. This thread has the
details:

http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showthread.php?t=74691

and apparently this will not be fixed until version 12.0 of the Intel
compilers.

You have 2 options to get running:

1. Use gcc to compile C/C++ files (use -gcc instead of -icc)

2. Put a copy of the iomanip file from an older version of openSUSE in
src/cuda directory of Molpro source code, which will then be used in
preference to the system include file.

Best wishes,

Andy