[molpro-user] inconsistent memory problem

Shireen Falah shiro_he at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 15:26:03 BST 2010

Dear Manhui,
Thank you for your email. I have fixed the number of active orbitals problem but
still I get the same error message when I run the job using 2 processors (even
after changing the memory) but the job went fine and finished probably when
using one processor.

I wonder how can I run the same job using 2 processors?
I would appreciate any help.
Thanks a lot
Best regards
Shireen