[molpro-user] save/relaod orbital domains? -- PART II

Grant Hill jghill at wsu.edu
Tue Oct 19 21:05:14 BST 2010

Dear Raphael,

I can't immediately spot any error in your input, but if you want to send me your full output off-list I can take a look at it and see if I can figure it out. Couple of other points:

1) If you do not need the energy of the separated complex,  you can save some time by adding domonly=1 to the relevant df-lmp2 block.

2) Your MP2Fit auxiliary basis on Ag is very small and I would be surprised if it produced a useful energy. I would recommend you use the vdz-pp/mp2fit basis for Ag, this can be downloaded from the EMSL basis set exchange (it's also in the Molpro library for version 2010.1).

HTH,

Grant