[molpro-user] weird issue with MOLPRO 2010.1 binaries

Gershom (Jan M.L.) Martin gershom at weizmann.ac.il
Mon Sep 20 18:24:07 BST 2010

rsh between nodes is disabled, only ssh is allowed.

I am not trying to run across nodes at all, and running interactively on one
of the nodes works just fine. It's when I try to run a Torque/PBS job
(again, ON A SINGLE NOTE) that I get this error message. I looked again and
again at the environments in both cases and do not understand what is
different.

Is there any way to tell molpro from the command line "ignore the nodes
file, I just want to run locally" or something?

Thanks!
Jan