[molpro-user] CBS extrapolation for scs-mp2

Robert Zaleśny robert.zalesny at pwr.wroc.pl
Fri Apr 1 13:23:10 BST 2011

Dear Ersin,
the following piece of input allows you to compute BSSE-corrected
interaction energies at the SCS-MP2 lavel of theory:
***********************
df-hf,df_basis=vtz
df-mp2
e_dimer=EMP2_SCS

dummy, atom3,atom4

df-hf,df_basis=vtz
df-mp2
e_monA_dim=EMP2_SCS

dummy, atom1,atom2

df-hf,df_basis=vtz
df-mp2
e_monB_dim=EMP2_SCS

e_int_bsse=(e_dimer - e_monA_dim - e_monB_dim)*tokcal

Best regards,
Robert Zalesny

.................... Original message from ERSIN YURTSEVER  ....................