[molpro-user] Error in geometry specification

Kirk Peterson kipeters at wsu.edu
Tue Apr 12 18:35:36 BST 2011

Dear Anirban,

try putting your geometry variable definitions above your geometry block.  This then works for me.  If this still
doesn't work for you, please upgrade to the newest version since by your geometry block I can tell you must
be using something before 2010.1  (things like nosym are no longer allowed inside the geometry statement).

regards,

Kirk