[molpro-user] memory problems in UCCSD-F12

Kirk Peterson kipeters at wsu.edu
Tue Apr 12 20:35:05 BST 2011

Note that Molpro internally makes memory requests against its main working array as it allocates its arrays for a given program step.  So what you see in the output below is
what it needed for a particular array and what it had left at that particular point in the calculation.  So in the 2nd case when you gave the program 300 mw,  it probably got further along in the calculation but still didn't have enough to allocate all the arrays it evidently needs for the uccsd-f12 calculation.  Unfortunately all you can do is keep increasing the amount on the memory directive.  Looks like you need at least 500 mw total.

regards,

Kirk