[molpro-user] problem in CI

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Apr 14 06:18:26 BST 2011

Which version of Molpro is this? I do not see this behaviour with 2010.1.

I do see it crash with

CI VECTOR FOR STATE 3 DOES NOT OVERLAP SUFFICIENTLY WITH REFERENCE VECTORS

but this is a scientific, rather than software, problem. The difficulty is that the active space is too small to properly represent the third excited state.

Peter