[molpro-user] Alpha binaries available?

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Apr 19 08:09:05 BST 2011

Peter,

I'm afraid our alpha testing machine stopped working around 3 years ago,
so we have not even tested the code on alpha for a long time, and
certainly have no way to build binaries.

There have been a large number of changes to the code and configure
during this time, and whilst we have not deliberately made changes which
won't work on alpha, I'd be surprised if the code currently builds and
runs on it.

We definitely will not be able to supply binaries for alpha. If you'd
like me to check whether a source code install is still possible on
alpha then I'm happy to do this if you can supply access to the system,
and details of the compilers etc., but I'm afraid I can not spend much
time fixing any problems on this platform.

Best wishes,

Andy