[molpro-user] Linearly dependence of basis when expanding the basis

Łukasz Miądowicz l.miadowicz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 21:12:01 BST 2011

ok, I was doing it in that way.

And going back to my way of calculations.
For diatomic molecule KLi it looks like this

1) I'm putting
     one coefficient to s orbital of one atom
     e.g. s,K,33.00;
     and one coefficient to s orbital of the second atom
     e.g. s,LI,23.00;

2) I run molpro

3) I get an error "BASIS LINEARLY DEPENDENT OR WRONG S"

And I want to now which coefficient is making my basis set linearly dependent.
Can I find the answer in the *.out file ?

Thank you,
Lukas

--
Department of Theoretical Physics and Quantum Information
Faculty of Applied Physics and Mathematics