[molpro-user] 回复: Re: 回复: Re: UCCSD-F12 with CASSCF orbitals

binjiang.nju binjiang.nju at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 19:25:45 BST 2011

Dear Kirk,

Thanks again for your suggestion. I am not sure what is the intrinsic reason for the incorrect anwsers in such case, but in my case it seems to be good. I did some test for hoco system and the results obtained from hf/uccsd(t)-f12 and hf/multi/hf/uccsd(t)-f12 are almost the same. Here I mean the energies for H+CO2, trans-hoco and cis-hoco minimum relative to OH+CO, the total energies for each geometry are of course different in such two cases. Note that the results are also close to experimental measurements.  So are these results meaningless or coincidence? Please let me know if I was wrong.

Best, Bin.

2011-08-11

binjiang.nju