[molpro-user] Sapt Calculation for Open-Shell Systems

Tatiana Korona tania at tiger.chem.uw.edu.pl
Mon Aug 15 08:54:38 BST 2011

There is no open-shell sapt in molpro. An open-shell sapt for high-spin monomers
is available within sapt2008.1, see
http://www.physics.udel.edu/~szalewic/SAPT/news.html You should however first
look at the papers describing this method and see if it is an appropriate method
for your case (e.g. what accuracy you plan to achieve). In general, sapt for
open-shell monomers is much less black-box than sapt for closed-shell monomers.

Tatiana

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011, Ghazal Mashhadiagha wrote:

> Hi Every one
I’m trying to do sapt calculation
for my system, but my system is open shell, any one has any solution for this
work?

Dr. Tatiana Korona http://tiger.chem.uw.edu.pl/staff/tania/index.html
Quantum Chemistry Laboratory
University of Warsaw
Pasteura 1, PL-02-093 Warsaw, POLAND

`The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.'
                                        Edward John Phelps (1822-1900)