[molpro-user] TMP files

Javier Cerezo jcb1 at um.es
Thu Dec 22 08:45:45 GMT 2011

Hi Marcela

TMP files are generally inherent to any QM calculation (to store
integrals and so on), so I don't think there is the option not to write
them. If available for the method you are using, try to use a direct
algorithm, that reduces the storage&RAM used. If not, I guess the only
thing you can do is delete all "TMP" files that are not automatically
deleted after the run (e.g. when you kill the job)

Javier