[molpro-user] Change in Cube File Formatter for Molpro2010?

Seth Olsen s.olsen1 at uq.edu.au
Thu Feb 17 02:29:36 GMT 2011

Hi Molpro-Users?

Has anyone noticed a change in the CUBE file output for orbitals generated in Molpro2010?  I am finding that CUBE files for orbitals generated using 2010 cannot be viewed in my viewer of choice (VMD), while if I run exactly the same input file using Molpro2009 there is no problem at all.  Application of a shell "diff" command seems to find numerous differences between the two CUBEs, but whatever they are they are not visible to humans...

Any ideas?

Many Thanks,

Seth