[molpro-user] MPPX Computations Won't Finish

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Jul 11 13:16:25 BST 2011

Harvey,

I don't see this problem, but I suspect it depends upon MPI flavour,
compilers etc., so could you send the details of the build, specifically:

- is this with or without GA? If using GA, can you send the details of
how you built GA.
- what flavour and version of MPI library are you using?
- Can you give details of how you configured Molpro and send the CONFIG
file and a full failing output file.

Best wishes,

Andy