[molpro-user] Intel fopt flags and molpro 2006.1

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Jun 8 14:12:49 BST 2011

Mark,

For 2010.1, the values are:

FOPT="-O3"
FOPT0="-O0"
FOPT1="-O1"
FOPT2="-O2"
FOPT3="-O3"

and the files for reduced optimization would be:

NO_OPT=" "
F_OPT1="explicit/explicit_util.f local/cclocal.f blas/utlmar.f
blas/matrix1.f"
F_OPT2=" "
F_OPT3=" "

maybe adding these files to the list will help, but of course many files
have actually been modified and bugs fixed since 2006.1.

Best wishes,

Andy