[molpro-user] MEP calculations - basic questions

Borys Szefczyk szefczyk at cartman.ch.pwr.wroc.pl
Tue Jun 28 14:42:23 BST 2011

Dear Molpro Users and Developers,

did anyone, ever, successfully used the SLAPAF module
to compute MEP in Molpro? It seems to me, it's just a
non-tested and not-working add-on. The manual is outdated;
by a trial-and-error method I've got the job running, but
it hangs as soon as it enters the optimization routine.
There should be a way to define the radius of the
hypersphere for constraints, but there isn't any.
It's not mentioned in the manual and it's not present
in the source code, except the Molcas fragment.
But how can I pass the constrain to the slapaf code?

Best regards,
Borys Szefczyk